[imp] Weird warning when accessing Personal Information

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Tue Mar 29 14:11:21 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

My system runs Horde 3.3.9 and IMP 4.3.8. It all works perfectly
except for this strange warning that is displayed at the top of the
page (just below the row of icons) when users access their Personal
Information page:

    We cannot verify that this request was really sent by you. It
    could be a malicious request. If you intended to perform this
    action, you can retry it now.

To me this looks like a bug. Regardless, might there be a way to fix it?

Thanks,

Jaap