[imp] imp 5.0-RC2 configuration issue

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Fri Apr 1 21:29:19 UTC 2011

> From: imp-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-
> bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Simon Brereton
> Hi
>
> I find myself unable to configure imp.  From the configuration panel,
> I click on missing configuration, make my changes and then I get the
> Could not save the configuration file
> /usr/share/horde4/imp/config/conf.php error, so I copy the
> configuration to conf.php in the imp/config directory.  However, when
> I try to return to the configuration panel all I get is the grey bar
> at the top.

Sorry, that was quite badly written.  I should add that the icons are all in the top, just there is not side bar and nothing in the main panel.

> Below is the configuration that I created - although the experience
> above is repeated if I change nothing or very little.
>
> I've tried running  /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate imp and redoing it -
> also without success.

Although the *actual* migrate script works.  Just it doesn't fix the issue.

> One thing I haven't done (or been able to do) is configure a
> connection to the IMAP server.  Is that the issue perhaps?

I think after looking at my configuration for a little longer the reason I can't find any specific configuration for the imap server, is because the old one just used the default.  I've mimicked that (but turned off tls until I get it working).  I put it in backends.local.php (that's where it should go, yes)?