[imp] IMP 5 delete move to next message?

Derek Chen-Becker derek at chen-becker.org
Wed Apr 6 05:25:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
    I've been testing out the new 5.0 release of IMP (very nice!) and
one thing I can't figure out is how to configure it so that in the
dynamic interface, deleting a message will automatically move to the
preview pane simply says "no message selected". Everyone who uses my
email server is using Thunderbird, and the behavior there is to open the
dynamic interface behavior may be confusing for them.

Thanks,

Derek