[imp] IMP H4 (5.0) (final)

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at uni-koeln.de
Wed Apr 6 08:56:33 UTC 2011

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet Mail
> Program (IMP) version H4 (5.0).

> To install IMP, you need to install Horde first. See
> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/horde/docs/INSTALL for
> details. Once
> Horde is installed, you can install IMP with the following command:
>
>   pear install horde/imp

That is most certainly not the way I want to do such an install/upgrade.   ;-)

Will there also be downlöoadable tar files for the components and/or
the whole Horde-Webmail package as before?

Jochen Roderburg
RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                    Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                          E-Mail: Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany