[imp] imp 5 and menu.php

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:59:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

two questions:

1.
How do I convert my dimp menu.php to new version of horde?

     'répondeur' => array(
         'action' => 'DimpBase.go("app:sos","/horde/ingo/vacation.php")',
         'text' =>  _("répondeur"),
         'icon' => $GLOBALS['registry']->getImageDir('ingo') .
'/vacation.png'),

the API has completely changed and I found no documentation for that. What
should we use now?

2.
I added compenents to imp menu using $conf[menu][apps_iframe] = true in
conf.php
What is strange: ingo mnemo are OK, but kronolith has a direct link without
ajax. So the sidebar disappear when I click on kronolith link.

Thanks

Dom
--
Dominique LALOT