[imp] imap_config in IMP 5?

Steven Premeau premeau at uwp.edu
Thu Apr 21 19:58:15 UTC 2011

Does the unsupported imap_config option described at:
http://wiki.horde.org/ImpImapConfig?referrer=ImpUWIMAPNamespaces
<http://wiki.horde.org/ImpImapConfig?referrer=ImpUWIMAPNamespaces>

still exist in some form in IMP5?

I can find the namespace call in the Horde_IMAP_Client_Socket library, and
know that I could do something *really* unsupported there, but am wondering
if there's still a better, albeit unsupported space for this, since it
doesn't appear to work as previously described any longer with the transition
to backends.php.

Thanks,
Steve.

--
Steven Premeau, LTE IS Prof. Consultant                     premeau at uwp.edu
University Relations&  Advancement       University of Wisconsin - Parkside