[imp] Problems after upgrading to IMP5

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Tue Apr 26 10:59:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

today we have upgraded (from scratch) Horde + IMP + Turba + Ingo to latest versions and several problems appears:

1.) Search in IMP doesn't work at all. After filling criteria and folders (no matter which) page is redirected back to INBOX.

2.) I can see LOTS of there messages in log file:
WARN: HORDE [turba] PHP ERROR: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [pid 24613 on line 149
of "/usr/share/horde/turba/lib/Turba.php"]

3.) I can see few of these:
ERR: HORDE [imp] IMAP error: Mailbox does not exist, or must be subscribed to. [pid 21391 on l
ine 219 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Base.php"]

4.) Sidebar menu is NOT displyed when i open some messages (it is displaing 'Loading...' forever) and also some other functions doesn't work (for example marking). I'm still searching which type of messages are causing this.

Any ideas ?

azur