[imp] Selecting all unread messages

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Wed Apr 27 16:29:58 UTC 2011

Ok, so how can i filter message to show only unread ones ? I can see only these options there:
- bulk messages
- personal messages
- mailing list messages
- messages with attachment

 Thanks.

 > Od: "Michael M Slusarz"
 > Komu: imp at lists.horde.org
 > Dátum: 27.04.2011 18:13
 > Predmet: Re: [imp] Selecting all unread messages

 Quoting azurIt :

 > i was using IMP4 feature to select all read/unread messages on
 > current page in mailbox but it's missing in IMP5 (there is something
 > like 'filter messages' instead). Is it somehow possible activate
 > this feature in IMP5 ? Thank you!

 This is the same feature.  And it is *much* preferred to IMP 4 because
 it does not require you to have to navigate to additional pages to
 find the next batch of flagged messages.  even better, in the dynamic
 view, it will allow you to select ALL flagged messages in a mailbox in
 two actions (Filter, then Select all)

 michael