[imp] Problems with virtual hosts configuration and making IMP's directory root

Thibault PASSERON thibault.passeron at free.fr
Thu Apr 28 02:58:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

Problem was fixed by setting horde's app webroot to /horde, perhaps that's what you had tried to tell me, excuse me if I misunderstood

Thank you very much for your help.

Thibault Passeron

Tried setting the webroot to /horde, didn't work

Unfortunately, even installing Horde under /horde, and following the instructions there http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin didn't solve the problem.

When I open http://webmail.domain2.org/, I don't get the login page ( webserver's error log shows script '/var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/login.php' not found). When I manually set the browser to open http://webmail.domain2.org/horde/login.php, I am able to enter credentials, but then get a page saying loading...
webserver shows following errors :
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/static
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/themes/silver/graphics/favicon.ico
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/themes/default/graphics/horde-power1.png
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/static, referer: https://webmail.gernesis.fr/
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/static
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/static
File does not exist: /var/www/html/secure/human-web/horde/imp/static

The server tries to get files that lie into the /horde directory, but shouldn't because I have the alias set.

Any clues ?

Thanks in advance

Thibault Passeron