[imp] About saved search

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Tue May 3 18:50:25 UTC 2011

Hello I have some questions about saved searches

There is no option to save a search from e dynamic view, right?
There is a way to delete, or change the search criteria of a previously
saved search? The "Saved Searches" preference let me activate/deactivate
the search but not delete or modify it.
In the traditional view, when definning a new search, in the search
criteria select box, if I choose i.e. "List messages" a new search
criteria with this option is added, however if I select any of the last
options ("Seen", "Forwarded", etc) the search criteria is not added. May
be a bug?

Regards
Juan C. Blanco
| Juan C. Blanco                                                 |
|  Centro de Calculo              |                              |
|  Facultad de Informatica U.P.M. |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Campus de Montegancedo         |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte             |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)           |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |