[imp] auto create folder

Laurent Foucher laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr
Thu May 12 08:25:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

Based on the script found on the wiki, default folders are created if
not exists with imp4. Here the script i use :

if (!function_exists('_imp_hook_postlogin')) {
      function _imp_hook_postlogin($actionID, $isLogin)
      {
         global $prefs;
         require_once '/usr/share/horde3/imp/lib/Folder.php';

         $imp_folder = &IMP_Folder::singleton();
         $folder_options = array(
             'sent_mail_folder', 'drafts_folder', 'trash_folder', 'spam_folder'
         );
         foreach ($folder_options as $this_folder) {
             $folder = $prefs->getValue($this_folder, true);
             if ($folder) {
                 $folder = IMP::folderPref($folder, true);
                 if (!$imp_folder->exists($folder)) {
                     $imp_folder->create($folder, true);
                 }
             }
         }
      }
}

I would like to do the same think with imp5, but i am lost with the
new Classes. Can you help me to migrate this script to imp5 ?

Thanks a lot.

--
- Laurent Foucher
< I U T 'A'  Paul Sabatier >
laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr
Enseignant/Chargé de mission Systèmes & Réseau