[imp] show receipts in horde

Miguel Ángel García Jiménez mangel.garcia81 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:28:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the answers, but in my prefs.php I have this part of code :

 $_prefs['disposition_send_mdn'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("Send read receipt when requested by the sender?"),
    'help' => 'prefs-disposition_send_mdn'
);

But it doesnt work, Do you know if something's wrong? Thats this code enable
this preference in viewing options?

Regards

l 19 de mayo de 2011 17:15, Miguel Ángel García Jiménez <