[imp] blank New Message when using dynamic

Caleb O'Connell coconnell at portlandtaps.com
Thu May 19 16:45:41 UTC 2011

I'm using horde4 and I was on IMP 5.0.1.
I would click "New Message" and a popup window will come up, it says
looks like it loads the page behind the scenes, but never is viewed.  I
upgraded to the latest IMP 5.0.3 but still have the same issue.
Also, when I click "Portal" on the left menu, it will bring me to a blank
page, which is empty (google chrome just says the page is down).
this looks like a permissions issue? something is missing somewhere?
cache issue?  I use dovecot impa and postfix.  I can still connect and
send receive e-mail with an external client and the dynamic view will see
new messages received, and will load the preview fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.