[imp] Implementation of "The New" Horde question(s)

Brian Leggee brian at leggee.com
Fri May 20 16:37:56 UTC 2011

A few questions on upgrading to the latest version of Horde ...

1. Is there a working 'demo' so that I can show the new Horde to managerment ?

2. My understanding is that we cannot run both versions of Horde at the same time on the same server ... is that true? So implementation need to be done "suddenly/abruptly", without overlap of the old & the new? We just have 1 Server on the internet, but it is our own, dedicated server, not shared nor virtualized

3. If this is the case, can Horde be setup locally on a PC running whatever version of Linux ... just for Demonstration purposes, before we commit and convert?

Maybe I am just missing the Documentation that answers these basic questions :-)

Thank you for any help !

Brian

Brian Leggee
(760) 839-0400