[imp] IMP's menu toolbar

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Wed May 25 11:24:06 UTC 2011

Citējot Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von J?nis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Is it a glitch or intension -
>> my IMP5 upper menu contains icons for all installed modules inspite
>> of general setup to show only Horde's one. If I enable them in
>> general setup, i get the second set displayed.
>
> I don't really understand where you enable which menu settings, but
> as a general note: configuration settings are merged, and the Horde
> setting for menus is the same like the application settings for menus.

there is only one place where to set shown menu icons  - in
Administration/Configuration, application by application - at least -
it was so.

Now IMP's config lists:

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('horde');
$conf['menu']['apps_iframe'] = false;

but in upper menu are shown all installed applications. Actually - it
is so for all installed applications

Janis