[imp] A selected Address book is not displayed in New message

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed May 25 13:40:14 UTC 2011

Quoting Bruno Costacurta <techie at costacurta.org>:

> Hello,
>
> under IMP v5.0.3, in the 'New message' windows the selected Address
> book is not displayed, neither names from thie Address book are
> found via 'Search'.
> The Address book is correctly present and contains names (as
> exported from a previous Horde3 installation)
> In the IMP preferences the Address book is correctly Selected (as
> opposite of Available).
>
> However on another user account (with same Horde4 installation) it
> works correctly as names from the Selected Address book are displayed.
>
> Is there some parameter I can check or reset ?

You can try re-saving the address book prefs in IMP.

> Note : I already complained on these Horde and IMP mailing lists
> about the absence of migration path from H3 to H4, in this case the
> need of manually export / import Address book between H3 and H4

What, exactly, do you think is missing in regards to migration? All
necessary data migrations are handled during the UPGRADING procedures
and automatic Horde_Db migrations. There should be no need to
export/re-import address books.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org