[imp] [SOLVED] A selected Address book is not displayed in New messagz

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Wed May 25 14:22:22 UTC 2011

> What, exactly, do you think is missing in regards to migration? All
> necessary data migrations are handled during the UPGRADING procedures
> and automatic Horde_Db migrations. There should be no need to
> export/re-import address books.

The export using format CSV was incomplete as emails were missing.
I export previous address book from H3 using format VCard.
And the the import into H4 retrieve all informations which are
correctly displayed into the New message windows 'To'.

Dear Mike my previous point about migration path H3 to H4 was simply wrong.
I kept both H3 and H4 on same server. I started H4 database from an
empty one and so of course did not use any upgrading procedure.
So I can hardly say there are none ... sorry.
I could indeed copy H3 database to a new H4 for the upgrading procedure.

Bye,
Bruno