[imp] IMP's menu toolbar

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Fri May 27 13:48:52 UTC 2011

>> there is only one place where to set shown menu icons  - in
>> Administration/Configuration, application by application - at least
>> - it was so.
>
> Yes, but one of the applications is Horde, and those configuration
> settings are global to all other apps.
>
>> Now IMP's config lists:
>>
>> $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('horde');
>> $conf['menu']['apps_iframe'] = false;
>>
>> but in upper menu are shown all installed applications. Actually -
>> it is so for all installed applications
>
> Then you have selected all applications in Horde's menu configuration.

So, if I select to show horde in IMP's configuration, i get the menu
listing ALL selected apps in HORDE Menu setting + those selected in
specific app's menu config?

How I'd have to configure it if i want to show Horde icon in all app's
menus and have all apps listed in Horde upper menu (I hate sidebars).

Janis