[imp] Searching all folders in DIMP 5

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon at branflakes.net
Mon Jun 6 15:04:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

After a fresh installation of Horde4/IMP5 (and being away from Horde for a
while), I notice that the searching interfaces have changed quite a bit. In
particular, to search all folders, you much select each top level folder
(since subfolders are not under Inbox, at least on my mail server) from the
drop-down box in the advanced search interface, before choosing 'Search'.
When using the Traditional interface, there's a workaround (choose the
Folders interface, select all-at-once the folders you wish to search, and
choose 'Search' from the actions pulldown. The folders interface is not
available in the new dynamic interface, though. Is there a similar trick or
an interface hiding from me that will make such a search easy?

To all the folks who put so much work into Horde 4 and its apps: thank you.
Other than the minor foible mentioned above, Horde has never looked or
worked better. Your hard is appreciated!

Cheers,

Brandon