[imp] folder acl want to protect cyrus and owner

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:59:57 UTC 2011

2011/6/7 LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> my backend is a cyrus imap 2.3.x server
> I wanted to protect the owner of a mailbox and cyrus account from being
> removed. So I tried a quick patch on imp/lib/Prefs/Ui.php line 606
>
>                 /* Create table of each ACL option for each user granted
>                  * permissions; enabled indicates the right has been given
>                  * the user. */
> $login=$GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth();
>                 if ($index=='cyrus'|| $index==$login) $disable=1;
>                 else $disable=0;
>                 $rightsmbox = $acl->getRightsMbox($folder, $index);
>                 foreach (array_keys($rightslist) as $val) {
>                     $entry['rule'][] = array(
>                         'disable' => !$canEdit || !$rightsmbox[$val] ||
> $disable,
>
> On the interface, that's perfect, cyrus and owner appears in grey, so I
> can't change. The bad news is: if I click on modify, cyrus and owner get
> removed. I am not sure I can easily improve my patch. Looks like a bug
> anyway as a disabled valued should not be removed.
>
> Dom

Trying some other tests showed me something wrong about ACL:

You select a subfolder fred, you can see "current access to fred", the acl
are from that folder, but the folder icon followed by the name of the folder
is coming back to INBOX. So when you click modify it's modifying INBOX.

content                   1.0.0   stable
horde                     4.0.5   stable
imp                       5.0.5   stable
ingo                      2.0.1   stable
kronolith                 3.0.3   stable
mnemo                     3.0.1   stable
nag                       3.0.1   stable
timeobjects               1.0.1   stable
turba                     3.0.3   stable

Dom