[imp] Issue with 5.0.5 and saving setting

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Tue Jun 14 17:04:09 UTC 2011

Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
>> Citeren Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>   >
>   >>> Just tried a new browser, same behaviour.  The following items can be
>   >>> changed and saved and you get the "Your preferances have been
> updated" but
>   >>> the drop down reverts back to None.
>   >>>
>   >>> Spam folder selection  (reverts back to None)
>   >>> Drafts folder selection (reverts back to None)
>   >>> Trash folder selection (reverts back to None)
>   >>>
>   >>> I'm using dovecot with imap folder subscriptions enabled.  I
> have roughly
>   >>> 500 folders, though I'm only subscribed to 100 of these.
>   >>
>   >> Then this is almost surely Bug #10163
> (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10163).
>   >
>   > This indeed looks like it. The fix that is submitted in Bug #10163
>   > also fixes the above (at least it did for me). Thanks!
>   >
>   > Best regards, Arjen

So, I couldn't get this to work and I've been waiting for a new release.
I've upgraded to Horde 4.0.6 and imp 5.0.7.  Trying to save settings for
any folder now results in the right hand pane (dynamic view) refreshing to
just plain white with the "Loading..." message.  I no longer get the green
"Preferances Saved" or anything.  I can see all the mail folders in teh
drop down, no error messages in the horde log file, no errors in the http
log file.

I'm using the MySQL database...though I don't know the difference between
the mysqli and mysql PDO choice.

Brent