[imp] cannot click to view inbox

Caleb O'Connell coconnell at portlandtaps.com
Wed Jun 15 18:54:58 UTC 2011

I recently upgraded to dovecot 2.0.6 and enabled the pidgeonhole sieve
filter.
I also upgraded horde/IMP to 5.0.7, which I believe was released on the
14th.
When I log into dynamic view, I used see in my left menu:

inbox
drafts
sent
spam

I know no longer see the inbox link.  Below I have all the custom folders I
created, and among these is a listed inbox, but I cannot clikc it as a link.

When I view in traditional view, I see the inbox among all the folders, but
I cannot click on the folder.  It's only the inbox that I have this issue
with.

When I log on, I do go direclty into my inbox, so I can see my mail, but If
I click onto, say my spam folder, I can't click anything to get back into my
inbox.

Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions.