[imp] imp 4.2.9 localized server names

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Jun 17 08:59:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

I found outy that IMP 4.2.9 (hordw webmail 1.2.9) by default creates
localized server names. When I turned that off (hard configured "Sent" and
"Trash"), those names were created and displayed as such, without
translation

Is it meant this way? Should not be those folder names displayed translated
instead?

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.