[imp] about the MIMP

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jun 21 05:47:18 UTC 2011

Quoting ??? <wangshichen17 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> i know the functionality of MIMP has integrated into the IMP applications.
> but now the functionality of MIMP is only reading the mail so I was
> wondering that
> whether it is going to add the compose functionality into the MIMP or not?
> thanks!!

You are probably referring to the new "mobile" view based on jquery
mobile (MIMP is an older, more minimalistic view). Compose
functionality is on our list, but it's not a high priority for any of
the developers at the moment. You or your organization could consider
sponsoring this feature if it is important to you.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org