[imp] Imp Login - large mail accounts

Clormann clormann at ub.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 22 11:08:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

we have upgrade our horde webmail edition from 1.2.9 to 4.0.1.
Unfortunately, we now have a problem with users of large mailboxes.

When trying to open webmail the page starts loading
but nothing else happens (page loading ...).
In the background there is an httpd-process that takes up a
lot of memory and does not stop anymore unless the process is killed.

We run the Horde webmail edition on one server, and connecting to the mail
accounts (dovecot imap) that are on another server.

Could it be that there is a loop in the modules? Or could you let me
know how I can
debug the process of loading the webmail page? Maybe there is some
process that
wants to bring the emails in the right order and it start being silly
because there is a corrupt email?

Any help appreciated!
Best wishes
Steff