[imp] Curious Seen/Unseen Bug help

nsimpson at mtassisi.org nsimpson at mtassisi.org
Mon Jul 25 15:18:19 UTC 2011

Greetings!

I have an usual bug with my Imp installation.  I'm using the latest
version of the Horde applications installed via pear onto a Windows
Server 2008  box.  When a user views an unread message in the
'traditional' view, it isn't being marked as read.  They can use the
and the message is properly flagged.  In addition, if the mailbox is
in 'dynamic' view, the message is correctly marked seen when viewed in
the preview.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be
causing this?  I've tried searching the internet for solutions, but
haven't had the best of luck.

Thanks,

Nick Simpson