[imp] Showing quotas

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Jul 27 21:44:38 UTC 2011

I am trying to customize IMP quota (Horde 4.0.7, IMP 5.0.8). I use
quota on two file systems, one for INBOX and the other for IMAP
folders. I have it working on Horde 3, IMp 4, but the new version is
quite different.

I have made some modification on the following files:

imp/lib/IMP.php
imp/lib/Quota/Command.php
imp/lib/Quota/Base.php
imp/lib/Ajax/Queue.php
imp/templates/dimp/index.inc

Command.php (getQuota) gets quota information from inbox and IMAP
folders. OK.

IMP.php (quotaData) uses Base.php to format messages (string) for
inbox and IMAP folders, as well as "percent" for inbox and IMAP
folders. OK. So, there are two messages to be shown.

Added (duplicated) another <div id="quota"> ... at
.../dimp/index.inc.

By attributing 'm' and 'p' of "generate" in imp/lib/Ajax/Queue.php to
the corresponding values for inbox or folders, I can successfully see
either quota (inbox or folders), but not both at same time. See
attached quota.gif  (67% of 1.0 GB).

I have seen imp/themes/dafault/dimp/screen.inc and imp/js/dimpbase,js
(_displayQuota), but I am having problem to understand the hole
process and get both messages to be displayed.

Thank you.
Mauricio
Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edifício do Centro de Ciências da Saúde, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitária, Ilha do Fundão
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil