[imp] add_source preference value

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Thu Jul 28 09:30:23 UTC 2011

Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt> a écrit :

>> Zitat von Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > add_source preference description reads:
>> >
>> > // Address book to use for adding addresses.
>> > // Put $cfgSources array element name in the value field.
>> > // Setting value to localsql would allow you to add contacts to
>> > MySQL database
>> > // See turba/config/sources.php for more info
>> >
>> > However with H4 this doesn't work anymore. I get "Unknown address
>> > book 'localsql'." every time I send an email. Also, when I re-save
>> > preferences trough GUI and look at MySQL database I see that the new
>> > add_source preference value goes like "NAkkIDxJBD9OMCV5CTiyKsA".
>> > What is the correct corresponding value for this preference under H4
>> > so I can put it to prefs.local.php for all new users?
>>
>> See the example hook.
>
> OK. I have enabled prefs_init hook in imp/config/hooks.php
>
> I have created imp/config/prefs.local.php with a content:
>
> $_prefs['add_source'] = array(
>     'value' => '',
>     'type' => 'enum',
>     'enum' => array(),
>     'hook' => true,
>     'desc' => _("Choose the address book to use when adding addresses.")
> );
>
> I still get the same message about unknown address book 'localsql'
> when sending email. Seems like
> $GLOBALS['registry']->call('contacts/getDefaultShare'); returns
> 'localsql' instead of share id.

try this :
prefs.local.php :
$_prefs['search_sources']['value'] = '';
$_prefs['search_sources']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['search_sources']['hook'] = true;
$_prefs['search_fields']['value'] = '';
$_prefs['search_fields']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['search_fields']['hook'] = true;
$_prefs['add_source']['value'] = '';
$_prefs['add_source']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['add_source']['hook'] = true;

enable hooks using the provided examples for those 3 prefs and remove
the actual values in your prefs backend.

Ronan.