[imp] add_source preference value

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Jul 28 13:00:02 UTC 2011

> >> address
> the
> >> new
> >> "NAkkIDxJBD9OMCV5CTiyKsA".
> H4

> >> addresses.")

> remove

> >> Then you probably have a wrong value for the default_dir pref in Turba
> too.
> >
> > I have changed 'default_dir' parameter from 'localsql' to default
> > empty value. Now I don't get the error message, but recipients are
> > still not added to the localsql address book. Do I need to configure
> > corresponding hook in Turba for default_dir too? In
> > turba/config/hook.php.dist I see only a hook for 'addressbooks'
> > preference.
>
> default_dir is actually just a last resort in getDefaultShare(). Take
> a look at turba's Api.php to find out why it not returning the user's
> share.

I have modified turba/Factory/Driver.php to include additional parameter  and added it to Api.php call, so I can debug only API getDefaultShare() calls.

It seems that there is a problem in a factory because $GLOBALS['cfgSources'] doesn't have 'localsql' key when called from getDefaultShare(). Instead it has all the sources with IDs as key. Here is a dump of $GLOBALS['cfgSources'] just before if empty check on line 56 in a factory:

http://p.defau.lt/?n0svWxMxhdOQs5bHHTznOw

--
  Vilius