[imp] Imp Login - large mail accounts

Stefanie Clormann clormann at ub.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 29 08:43:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

ok, I have found out now that the problem did not have to do anything
with the size of the
account but with the *naming of the folders*.
The mail subfolder was named "2001" ( without the apostrophes and on the
filesystem .2001) and in
horde/imp it did display the folder name "1" and then it could not
access the folder.
(Same for "2005", "2006" and so on - only the last digit was displayed. )

That seems like a bug to me. It seems that imp has a problem
reading/displaying
mail folders  where the folder name only consists of numbers ...

Best wishes
Stefanie