[imp] Dimp questions and one issue

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Mon Aug 1 15:24:05 UTC 2011

> Zitat von Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com>:
>
>> Running Horde 4.0.7 and Imp 5.0.8.
>>
>> First up, is there a way to have the "reply" button default to
>> "Reply to Sender" instead of "Reply to All"?  This seems to have
>> changed in the 5.x tree of imp.
>
> No. But there's still that option in the reply drop down button.

I see that, I just have users that have always done it the old way
and already have a few accidental "Reply To All" that included
inappropriate statements.  I was wondering if I could change the
default to simply "Reply To Sender".  I guess not.

>> Second, if you press "enter" when typing on the To: line and there
>> is one matching entry, can it simply select the user instead of
>> having to arrow down to highlight the address matching in your
>> Address Book?  If you do not have a matching "Default Domain", then
>> hitting the Send button with something like "tom" filled out, the
>> Compose window will never come back and stays grayed out.
>
> This should not happen. Check for errors.

No imap errors.  The only thing I see in the horde log (with debugging on) is:

2011-08-01T07:17:20-07:00 DEBUG: HORDE [imp] Validation failed for:
tom@ [pid 2818 on line 27 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Core/Notification/Handler/Decorator/Hordelog.php"]

I get the red javascript popup in the lower right corner indicating
"Validation failed..." and I get an animated waiting icon in the
compose window, but the window stays grayed out and cannot be
accessed.  You need to have your default domain BLANK in your
preferences to trigger this bug.  I can close the red warning pop-up,
but still the compose windows remains inaccessible with the animated
icon just spinning.  It never returns.

>> Lastly, under Preferences -> Spam Reporting, selecting the Spam
>> folder and hitting "Save" results in the window on the right saying
>> isn't being saved for which folder and if you want to move the
>> message to the selected folder or not.
>
> IIRC this has been fixed already.

I reported this problem once before and it was claimed to have been
fixed; however, it still happens for me even after updating
everything to the latest version in pear.  It still seems to
be broken.

brent