[imp] Hide IMP Namespaces

qmail at top-consulting.net qmail at top-consulting.net
Sat Aug 13 18:19:31 UTC 2011

I'm running Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.6  with IMP 4.3.7

Our IMAP server has multiple namespaces including . ( the default one
containing the Inbox ), INBOX. ( a clone of . for older clients ) and
ARCHIVE. which contains the user archives.

How do I hide certain namespaces from the user's visible folders ? I
noticed that IMP shows all folders, not just the subscribed ones,
regardless of namespace.

I simply want to only show the folders in the . ( default ) namespace
and nothing else.

Any clues how to do that ?