[imp] bad bad issu when sendin cirylic

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Fri Aug 26 03:28:46 UTC 2011

Quoting matiss at jekabsons.lv:

> And does anybody know solution to that bug?
> Or the only solution is to go back to Horde3? :(

No. If it worked fine in Horde 3 but does not work any longer in Horde
4 then it is obviously an issue we'd be interested in solving.

It would help though if you can provide a few more details. Your
original message didn't even state that you are using Horde 4. It
would help if you can detail who is sending the message, who is
reading it and under which conditions you see the question mark. If
possible it would be helpful to get some information about the message
  (e.g. its encoding) or you could attach the message in its complete
form if it contains no private information.

Please create an issue with those details if the same thing worked
fine in Horde 3.

Thanks!

Gunnar