[imp] bad bad issu when sendin cirylic

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Fri Aug 26 07:04:11 UTC 2011

Quoting matiss at jekabsons.lv:

> Well...
> sender is Horde4 IMP user.
> Mail writen in Cyrilic
> Readers are other Horde4 users and in Russia client is using Outlook.
> And everyone is getting ??????? in the place of normal Cyrilic text.

I did a short kyrillic test on http://demo.horde.org (login with
"demo"/"demo"). That one looked good - you can check it yourself. So I
can only ask for more details from your side as it is not immediately
reproducible.

And it would be great if you can avoid top-posting your replies ;) Thanks!

Gunnar