[imp] Deleting a message using mobile imp view

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Wed Aug 31 03:45:03 UTC 2011

Quoting Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com>:

> Using the latest horde/imp (4.0.8/5.0.10) and can't see how to
> delete a message when using an android/iphone accessing horde/imp
> using mobile view.  There doesn't seem to be a button anywhere.
> Seems like a "Delete" button should be up there at the very top, but
> the only button I have there is "Log out".
>
> My config problem?

No. So far the mobile views were just meant as a proof of concept and
they provide "view only" functionality. We liked jquery-mobile,
thought it is cool to add mobile views based on it but lacked the
resources to do them with a more complete feature set. So we added the
current version with the hope that somebody would contract the
completion of these views. At the current stage it is likely that
additional functionality will be added soon.

Cheers,

Gunnar