[imp] Message Flag color settings not saved

barton.lists at gmail.com barton.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:54:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just installed a fresh version of Horde Webmail yesterday via PEAR.
Everything seems to be working, except for the saving of Message Flag
colors.

I can add a New Flag, and specify its color, and that will actually be saved
when I click Save.

However, if I choose a new color for any of the existing default flags and
click Save, I will receive a "Your preferences have been updated" message,
but the next time I go into the Message Flag preference page it appears the
changes have actually not been saved.

It seems like in Flags.php, the internal flags are stored in the $_flags
array, and the user flags are stored in the $_userflags array.  The _save()
function only has this line, as if the internal flags are never saved:

$prefs->setValue('msgflags', serialize($this->_userflags));

Can anyone confirm for me that this is actually working, and that the
internal flag colors can be updated with that interface?

Thanks,

Barton