[imp] Need to login again because my IP has changed

E.S. Rosenberg esr+hordeimp at g.jct.ac.il
Tue Sep 13 08:32:27 UTC 2011

Are you browsing through multiple proxies (where the proxies chose
based on load through which of them your connection will exit, or
tor), or is your IP maybe cycling?
Have you made sure that your IP address is the same before and after
you login (open whatismyip.com in a different tab and reload after you
get the message, compare the two IPs).

If your IP is changing you have to talk to your ISP/IT dept.
Otherwise maybe the session is not stored properly by IMP, I don't yet
know enough about that side of things to help you there.

Regards,
Eli