[imp] Vinha editor outlook

Robsonfa robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br
Wed Sep 21 19:41:59 UTC 2011

We have had a problem when we are sending a email from horde to someone who
uses outlook. When we receve a message from outlook and we aswer it, using
horde/imp with vinha editor, it's always added a line, between paragraphs.
In horde, when we open the message, it is ok, but when the destination user,
who uses outlook, open this message, it was added a line, between
paragraphs.

We are using Internet Explorer 7 / 8, winth MS windows XP. When we use
Mozzila Firefox it doesn't happen.

Can someone help me?