[imp] Vinha editor outlook

robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br
Wed Sep 21 20:18:17 UTC 2011

Tank you for your answer. The problem is that it is added a line  between paragraphs in the entire message, including the text written by the sender (who wroks with Outlook), not only in that was written in the Horde/IMP.  Using Shift+Enter in IE only works in the text I'm wrintting in the HORDE.

Robson