[imp] Problem with H4 IMP Dynamic mode

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 23 02:54:49 UTC 2011

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

>> It appears a bunch of people are having the same issues on
>> upgrading, and in almost every case it is because they don't have
>> their server (either Horde or their HTTP server) correctly
>> configured regarding caching of javascript files.
>
> I tried clearing the cache and disabling the JS caching in Horde, but
> get the same errors (on screen at least).

Problem solved.  I had setup memcache sessions.  I went back to the
standard/default php sessions and it all works now.  Strange that
everything in H4 (kronolith, nag, nmemo, etc) all worked, except
for IMP in dynamic mode...  But anyway, problem is fixed now...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts
I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books
I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
- John Burroughs