[imp] paperclip not visible in mailbox when a message contains an attachment

Oscar Gala y Hondema ogala at jinfo.nl
Thu Sep 29 15:43:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

Users can't see a paperclip in their mailbox display when a message contains
attachments.
According to imp/docs/UPGRADING  this is now managed by the atc_flag
preference.

In prefs.php I can see that the atc_flag preference should be visible in the
mailbox display preferences:

$prefGroups['mboxdisplay'] = array(
    'column' => _("Other"),
    'label' => _("Mailbox Display"),
    'desc' => _("Change display preferences such as how many messages you
see o$
    'members' => array(
        'initialpageselect', 'mailbox_start', 'sortby', 'sortdir',
'sortdate',
        'max_msgs', 'from_link', 'atc_flag'
    )
);

However, when I go to the mailbox display preferences, the last preference I
can change is the from_link.  The atc_flag preference can't be set.
Screenshot of the preferences: http://www.jinfo.nl/mailboxprefs.png

Any idea how to solve this?

With kind regards,
Oscar Gala y Hondema