[imp] Encoding when answering

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Oct 18 18:24:48 UTC 2011

Quoting azurIt <azurit at pobox.sk>:

> How can i enable that charset composition selection ? I know it was
> there but it dissappears when i upgraded to newest Horde and IMP
> major version.

sending_charset preference in Horde.

> What about to make such change now and make it optional and disabled
> by default ? Then it won't break anything and all of us will be
> happy :)

See above.  You can't just define a preference to do something, and
then completely ignore that preference (at least in a minor release).
This is a major change.

Plus, this change necessarily affects other applications besides just
IMP.  It is any application that sends email messages.

michael