[imp] Autoexpand not working for additinal field of LDAP

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Nov 1 07:54:18 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I modified prefs.local.php to

$_prefs['search_sources']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['search_sources']['hook'] = true;
$_prefs['search_fields']['value'] = '';
$_prefs['search_fields']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['search_fields']['hook'] = true;
$_prefs['add_source']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['add_source']['hook'] = true;

as per discussion in mailing list.  Still, I find the same problem.
Autoexapansion works with Name and Email, but not for staffnumber
which is also one of the attributes in LDAP.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from asa at isac.gov.in ---------