[imp] imp configuration

Hugo Oliveira havoliveira at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:19:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

First of all thank you for your ideas.

Since my previous email I have decided to upgrade to the most up-to-date
stable version and I am now using:
- horde 4.0.11
- imp 5.0.14

Again, I am faced with a problem. When trying to send an email through IMP
horde just hangs. I tried sending an email from the same machine using
telnet and all went well. If I try through a mail client (such as Outlook
2007) I am also able to send emails. Only through IMP am I having a
problem. All I could find (through the maillog) was that the following log
line never happens with IMP:

Nov 16 16:00:47 example sendmail[16531]: pAGG0lIO016531: --- 220
example.comESMTP Sendmail 8.14.3/8.14.3; Wed, 16 Nov 2011 16:00:47 GMT

Whereas as with any other client I am able to see it on the logs.

If I try to look for any errors on my messages log (horde machine), all I
can find is this:

Nov 16 12:37:47 horde HORDE: [imp] PHP ERROR: Trying to get property of
non-object [pid 18498 on line 288 of "/opt/horde/imp/lib/Auth.php"]

Any clues anyone?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hugo