[imp] Localization issue in imp H4 (5.0.14)

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:02:17 UTC 2011

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

> In which language?

In Swedish at least.

I've used the imp.pot file and translated all missing strings for imp, compile to .po file to a .mo file.

msgfmt -o imp.mo imp.po

> No idea what you mean with that.
> How is a missing translation a bug?

But, when I try to add these two to the imp.po file:

#: config/prefs.php.dist:246
msgid "The default e-mail address to use with this identity:"
msgstr "Denna identitets standard epostadress:"

#: config/prefs.php:269
msgid "Default location to use for location-aware features."
msgstr "Standardplats att använda för platsmedvetna funktioner."

and compile it into a .mo file.

Then the .php files instead of being rendered and displayed in a browser window, the 'save as' dialog window will appear.

/PGE