[imp] Html Composition Hangs

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Mon Nov 21 04:36:19 UTC 2011

Hello again,

I'm running Horde 4.0.11 and Imp 5.0.14 on a Debian Squeeze box.

Whenever I click the "HTML composition" checkbox, the screen goes
dark, and I get the word "Loading" in the upper left of what would be
the composition field.  It just hangs here.  I cannot type in the
composition field at all.

This is particularly problematic when someone sends an html formatted
email, because "HTML composition" is pre-checked when you reply to it,
and the window comes up hung -- so you cannot reply to HTML emails at
all.

I looked on the bugs page and found nothing, I have googled and looked
on MARC for IMP, and I can't find anyone with the same issue... I have
combed the configuration screens under
"Administration:Configuration:Imp" and
"Administration:Configuration:Horde", and cannot find anything to
change.

What am I missing here?

Thank you!