[imp] Html Composition Hangs

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Mon Nov 21 15:23:54 UTC 2011

> Zitat von cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:
>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> I'm running Horde 4.0.11 and Imp 5.0.14 on a Debian Squeeze box.
>>
>> Whenever I click the "HTML composition" checkbox, the screen goes
>> dark, and I get the word "Loading" in the upper left of what would
>> be the composition field.  It just hangs here.  I cannot type in
>> the composition field at all.
>>
>> This is particularly problematic when someone sends an html
>> formatted email, because "HTML composition" is pre-checked when you
>> reply to it, and the window comes up hung -- so you cannot reply to
>> HTML emails at all.
>>
>> I looked on the bugs page and found nothing, I have googled and
>> looked on MARC for IMP, and I can't find anyone with the same
>> issue... I have combed the configuration screens under
>> "Administration:Configuration:Imp" and
>> "Administration:Configuration:Horde", and cannot find anything to
>> change.
>>
>> What am I missing here?
>
> Check your javascript error console.
>
> Jan.

Hi Jan,

Okay, I flipped on firebug, and I'm finding this error whenever I open
  "New Message" window:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found -
https://myserver.com/horde/js/ckeditor_basic.js"

I looked through the ~/horde directory recursively, and I couldn't
find it anywhere, so I went to the git repository to see if I could
find it, and it wasn't there either... so I'm not sure what is going
on...  Any ideas?