[imp] Html Composition Hangs

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Nov 22 09:44:25 UTC 2011

Zitat von cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:

>> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/framework/Editor/js/ckeditor_basic.js
>> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc6
>>
>> Jan.
>
> Jan,
>
> Thanks for the input.  I have looked into this further, and I see
> that I am missing more than ckeditor_basic.js.  I am missing a great
> deal in my ~/horde/js directory, so updating that one file only
> brought up more errors of files not being found.
>
> I have read http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc6, and
> looked through 1-5 four times now, and I'm certain that none of
> these are the case.

You are probably wrong.

> I looked here:
> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/browse/horde/js/?ws=1
>
> That is exactly what I have in my ~/horde/js directory.
>

> Which differs substantially from:
> https://github.com/horde/horde/tree/master/framework/Editor/js
>
> It sounds like you are implying that this is what I *should* have in
> my ~/horde/js directory.  Why my last upgrade missed this dir, I
> don't know.  I watched carefully for error output.

Run "pear list-files horde/horde_editor" to see where they actually are.

> Is there a way I can reinstall *just* that one directory?  Or a way
> I can download an archive of it or something?  There are just too
> many files in the "master" git site to do one by one...

No, you should not event try to do this. You did something wrong
during upgrading and until you don't find out what, there is no sense
in trying to fix things. Once you did, you can re-install the affected
packages with "pear upgrade -f ...".

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/