[imp] Fw: Strange header problem in IMP 5.0.14's message window.

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 07:21:36 UTC 2011

Hi.

I've worked out which procedure is causing this strange header problem.

Example:
- Log in, do not change any settings in the login window.
- Log out.
- Change the language.
- Log in.
- Log out.
- Change back to the first language you had selected when you first logged in.
- Log in.
- Select a message.
- Double click it.
- Now the headers remain in the wrong language.
- The same goes for writing new messages.

Know bug?

Regards,
/PGE