[imp] imp mobile view - was: IMP H4 (5.0.15) (final)

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Wed Nov 23 16:01:08 UTC 2011

On 23 November 2011 08:07, Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com> wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2011 3:26 AM, <matiss at jekabsons.lv> wrote:
>>
>>> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet
>>> Mail
>>> Program (IMP) version H4 (5.0.15).
>>>

>> after upgrade, some mobile
>> interfase users comlaining about
>> that after login, to get all working
>> you need to refresh page. till
>> that, its impossible to open mails.
>> Is it known issue or HTC
>> Sensation bug?
>
> Please don't top-post.
>
> I has this issue on first login too.  Will retest later.

Is it possible that they are not loading for some reason the
last-login notification?  I have this preference set, and I have to
either refresh or press the back key on my Android device to get to
the mail list after I click on inbox.  Can you post all the steps you
take to reproduce this?

@Jan/Michael - is it intended that from the mobile view that you
cannot delete messages?  I only have next and previous options.

Simon